aNDY rICHARDS – Non Exec Director
Over 25 years’ experience in growing software development, technology and recruitment businesses organically, through investment and acquisition.
Substantive all-round business acumen acquired through coalface experience in raising equity and debt funding, financial restructuring, business turnaround and recovery, acquisitions and flotation.
- Founded (1992) and floated (1998) recruitment group RDL Group Plc
- Acquired M3 Group Plc (SAP recruitment) 1999 (£15 million)
- Acquired SEC Recruitment in 2000 (£14 million)
- Acquired Headline UK Teaching Recruitment (2003)
- Acquired JCC (Netherlands 2003)
Andy currently part owns six London-based recruitment businesses and is Chairman or an investor in these companies.